Friday, February 8, 2013

In the Making!!


At one point I never thought it would be possible to come this far with the kind of cold, fog and heavy rains that welcomed us on the first day of shoot at Kotdwar ... Today, as we are on the verge of completing the movie, it gives me a feeling of contentment and pride. Just in the next couple of days I would be a part of the Shafa history, not only as a recovering addict but as a core member of the production of the movie and as a part of the new generation that is taking Shafa to the next level of media and world wide social networking. “NEVER GIVE UP” or “I CAN’T, WE CAN” is the question about the title of the movie. Our last movie was titled “IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGE”……. What could it be this time?????????  

“NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!” On October 29, 1941, U.K. Prime Minister, Winston Churchill visited Harrow School to hear the traditional songs he had sung there as a youth, as well as to speak to the students. When he was invited to give a speech, Churchill stood before the students and said, “Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up." Maybe our film name can be 'Never give up' said Kishore Ji, the director of the movie.  

Ranjan Ji was neutral to both the names saying "I CAN’T WE CAN” does not say “YOU CAN’T AND WE CAN”. It only means that as an individual, he can't but as a group we can. Also the movie opens with the residents saying “I CAN’T, WE CAN”.
  
I don’t know, but YOU HAVE A DECISION HERE TOO.

Let me take your leave on this note as there are too many things on my mind. What would be the poster?? What would be the title?? Where would it be placed?? Who all to give credits to?? What all to edit??

No comments:

Post a Comment